Attention grade 12 students! Each year, the Niagara Catholic District School Board’s Secondary Student Senate acknowledges two graduating student leaders with a grade 12 scholarship worth $500. These students are selected based on their academic success, extracurricular involvement and faith-driven character. Visit the following link for more information: http://bit.ly/ncdsbscholarship
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Sunday, April 30, 2017. Recipients will be announced at the upcoming NCDSB Graduation Celebration.
– Be graduating from from a Niagara Catholic Secondary School this year
– Have spent a minimum of 2 years in the Niagara Catholic District School system by the time of graduation
– Have collected 30+ community service hours to date
– Have participated in 3+ in-school extracurricular activities within their high school career
– Have an overall academic average above 70% in the first semester of grade 12
– Include contact information (Niagara Catholic email and phone number) for two staff references from their respective Catholic Secondary School