Semi Formal Rules/Regulations
December 9th, 2018 || Category: Uncategorized
Hey ND! Are you excited about this Thursday’s SOLD OUT Christmas Hollywood Semi-Formal?
Well your Students’ Council is so excited to see you all there!
We have over 550 students attending and it will be an event to remember!
Here are a few final reminders to all those attending our 2018 Christmas semi formal:
– remember that the event is being held at Club Roma in St. Catharines. If you do not know how to get there, look it up on google maps
– You MUST bring your ticket & student card with you to the semi-formal
– There is absolutely NO re-selling of tickets. Only the person who purchased the ticket & who’s name is on the ticket will be allowed in!
– Doors open at 5:00pm sharp and we need everyone to arrive on time – ABSOLUTELY NO ONE will be admitted after 5:45pm. Excuses will not be accepted so do NOT be late
– Dinner will be served at 6:00pm
– The event will end at 10:00pm sharp so you must arrange your rides to arrive for 9:45pm as you will not be allowed to wait in the hall
– Seating arrangements will be posted in the cafeteria so you need to know what table you are at as the seating plan will be strictly enforced – There will be absolutely no seating plan adjustments so do not ask. Where you are to sit is where you will be sitting. No exceptions for anyone
– Remember it is a semi-formal and you must dress appropriately
– There is a mandatory coat and bag check for 2 dollars. Please bring exact change
– There will be a free photo booth so come ready to take pictures and have fun
– There is absolutely no re-entry at the semi. Once you leave the building, you will not be allowed to return
– Remember the contract you signed agreeing to act responsibly. Students’ Council is asking you to please honour your promise and help us make this truly an unforgettable night – Everyone who attends the semi-formal must be prepared to open up their jackets and purses upon entering the hall
– And FINALLY, teacher scheduled to supervise the event are reminded to meet at Club Roma for 4:30pm and thank you for your support!
That’s all from Students’ Council and we cannot wait to see you all Thursday Night!